Care Bundle (Mask & Spray)
Get a Satin Face Mask and a 30ml Alcohol Spray Bottle Clasp for only Php299!
ALCOHOL SPRAY BOTTLE WITH CLASP - INFO
Simply a must-have! Keep your essential alcohol spray with you at all times. Clip it to your bag, belt, or lanyard so you won’t forget bringing it with you. My favorite part? No more reaching inside your bag to disinfect.
- Portable - clip it anywhere!
- Looks great! - available in 2 tones - gold & silver! comes with a key clasp & a custom 8mm disc we can personalize with your initial!
*These come empty ready for you to fill with your choice of alcohol.
SATIN FACE MASK - INFO
Gentle and chic - there’s nothing boring about our satin face masks. TCF satin face masks are made of charmeuse satin which is gentle on everyone’s skin. Available in 9 lovely neutral and blush colors, they are perfect for matching your outfit! Available with a resealable pouch as well, these masks make a great gift idea too!
✓ Soft and breathable
✓ Perfect for sensitive skin
✓ 3 layers / ply
✓ Has filter pocket
✓ Chic and Stylish
We also have available PM2.5 filters for face masks which you can put for added protection! (Available for +P50 for a pack of 2 pcs)
*These masks are not medical masks
*For hygiene reasons, this product is non refundable and non exchangeable.
Disclosure and Disclaimer: (Please read before buying!)
- Colors may be 1-3 shades darker or lighter in actual due to lighting.
- One size only, our face masks vary slightly in sizes as these are sewn one by one. Ear loops are also made of charmeuse satin and are not garterized. Since we all have different sized heads/faces as well as different comfort levels on the fits of the mask, kindly check approximate size indicated. If you think the mask will be too big/small on you, pass it up no matter how beautiful and beneficial they might be for your skin.
- Approximate Size: 14-15 cm (top and bottom length), 7-9cm (side width), 11-13 cm (middle seam), 30-32 cm (total length), 18-20 cm (straps)
Cleaning guide: Hand wash only. To wash mask, put the mask in soap diluted with warm water. Gently knead, clean and dry for a few hours. Please do not soak in water for a long time as the satin shine may be reduced after washing. It is best to wash your mask before each wear including the first wear.